Sunday, July 29, 2012

Finish This

I found this fun little fill in the blank activity over at My Dirt Road Anthem and wanted to play along too.  I am inviting anyone who reads this to post to your blog as well. 


Maybe I should-be more consistent with core training and weight lifting.
I Love-Taking an ice bath after a long run and then a hot shower afterwards.
People would say that I’m-a crazy exercise fanatic.

I don’t understand-why my children have to learn things the hard way.

When I wake up in the morning-exercise is always the first thing on my mind.
I lost-my 18 year old son 2 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think about him.

Life is-full of roller coasters.
My past is full of-many happy family memories.

I get annoyed when-my piano students don't practice.  But I keep encouraging them to do so.

Parties are-for rekindling friendships and having a great time.
I wish I had more-$$money$$, sad but true, I would do lots of traveling if I did!

Dogs are-nonexistent in my household.  We tried once and it only lasted less than 24 hours.

Birds are-an animal we have had for a long time since I have a son who has attained General Falconer status.  We currently have a peregrine falcon and a prairie falcon.

Tomorrow I’m-going to try to run 4 miles and I'm little bit nervous about it since I did a 14 mile run on Saturday. I'm still a bit tender today.

I have low tolerance for-not much, I'm a pretty easy going person actually.

I’m totally terrified of-water damage and flooding.  It causes high anxiety for me!

I wonder why I-have such a hard time losing weight when I work at it so hard. Maybe because I love food so much?

Never in my life have I-smoked or drank.

High school was-just a stage of life that I'm glad is over with
.
When I’m nervous-I feel like I talk nonsense and say stupid things.

Take my advice-say your prayers and tell your family you love them.

Making my bed-is the first thing I do in the morning, even before exercising.

I’m almost always-happy!

I’m addicted to-sugar.
I want someone to-challenge me to a weight loss contest and join in with me and then when we achieve our goals we get to go on some awesome vacation to some exotic place.
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved this!

Josh said...

Oooo...this is a great idea. I'm going to do one as well! Great idea!

Elle said...

Fun post, and enjoyed getting to know you a little better!

Jen@runfortheboys said...

This is great! Breaks my heart about your son...didnt't realize that. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs!