Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photos of Porter This Week-Day 2

Anytime new photos of Porter surface I am immediately glued to his face, his smile, his expressions. I try to capture all of his emotions and personality coming through the photos and tuck them into my heart.

Well, I discovered these photos just last night from one of Porter's dear friends, Sarah. Porter and Sarah were the best of friends. They went to concerts together, they laughed, they joked, they shared a special friendship. Porter loved Sarah's mom too. She is an amazing cook and knew how to get to Porter's heart.






This last photo says it all about Porter's fun little personality.  He knew how to make you laugh and did so often.  Also, please excuse these outrageous pants he is wearing!  I think he bought them as a joke and only wore them once.  Just another way his delightful personality was coming through.

7 comments:

LL said...

I was wondering about those paints! FUNNY!
It's obvious he was full of personality....such a huge loss.
Do you ever think about him entertaining everyone in heaven with his great sense of humor?! :-) I'm sure he continues to bring others joy. In heaven and on earth, his story has touched so many hearts.

Cynthia said...

What a sweet, silly goof! I hope the precious gift of surprise photos continues.

Jacki said...

i never had the chance to meet porter, but just looking at these photos brings a smile to my face seeing his goofy personality. thinking of you and your family this week.

Jen said...

These pictures really made me smile! What fun surprises. I can definitely see the personality in these photos!

tiki_lady said...

what a gorgeous face

alpinekleins said...

These types of pictures are always my favorites, it's not often you can capture the actual personality of those in the photos - much fun!

Kristin

Heatherlyn said...

He has an amazing personality because it even comes out in the pictures!