Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Pictures

Kali, Cooper, Porter
My niece sent me a couple pictures she found in her stash of photos and thought I would like them.  Of course I would like them, they have Porter in them.  The first photo she told them to make funny faces and this is what they came up with.  I love how Porter's apparently funny face turned out to be a sweet, tender look to his sister.  The second photo Stacey told them to be nice and smile.   Thank you so much Stacey.  Like I said before, any new photo I receive with Porter in it is a treasure to me. 

5 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

Dees silly kids

LL said...

CUTE!!!!

Cynthia said...

I hope many more treasures like this will be found for you. Wonderful photos!

Heatherlyn said...

Oh he is the sweetest little boy ever! You can tell from the pictures! I'm so glad that you have them now!

Jenny said...

pictures can be such treasures. We are gathering photos for my mother in-laws up coming 80th birthday. I have enjoyed looking backwards.