Friday, June 18, 2010

Porter's 18th Birthday

Porter was most happy with a guitar in his hands.
Porter's 18th Birthday was on September 13th last year and I just barely found these pictures.  What a warm and happy surprise for me!!  I was preparing to go to girl's camp a couple weeks ago and wanted to clean off my camera disk to be able to take lots of pictures in the mountains and remembered I had a spare disk in my dresser.  I put that into my camera and reviewed all my old pictures, and that's when I came upon these forgotten pictures.  Another priceless treasure!

I love you Porter♥ 

12 comments:

LL said...

those are GREAT photos...he looks SO happy!
Glad you find them!!!

the weisenburger life said...

Love these photots. What a tender mercey to find them! He is still watching over you. Love you.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found these photos. I think they really capture his happiness!

Devri said...

What a great surprise! I love it how things just keep popping out! I love the Lord and how he works :)

Doran & Jody said...

Woot! Don't you love a happy find?

Unknown said...

Look at that smile! What wonderful memories.

Have a blessed day! said...

Truly a blessed surprise. I love the one with the knife in his hand...almost as though he couldn't get the package open fast enough.

Hope you enjoyed girls camp.

tiki_lady said...

it makes me sad but happy you found them!

Mrs. O said...

What a wonderful surprise. He does looks so happy.

Loralee and the gang... said...

What a precious treasure!

Jenny said...

Such a sweet memory!

Heatherlyn said...

That's a very happy surprise! My girls would like to play the guitar too. I bet it is a very creative and comforting instrument!