Friday, June 25, 2010

Grandma House

It's getting closer. The big arrival day of my grandson. I'm very excited for this to happen.  You see, Kali, Wade, and baby Miles are moving back to Utah if you haven't heard by now.  Wade has graduated from UMass with his Master's in Mental Health Therapy, and we are pretty proud of him.  So, this cute little family will be moving in with us until Wade finds work.  I personally hope they stay a long time.  This house is much too quiet and I need people around me, especially now. 
Kali doesn't have a highchair and so I just popped online to my favorite shopping site, ksl.com and found this cute little highchair for a major good bargain and brought it right on home. Here it sets just waiting to be filled by this cute little guy!

9 comments:

LL said...

You are one lucky Grandma. SO fun to have them right there in your home.

Doran & Jody said...

Ah...Squish

Have a blessed day! said...

Oh how I pray their stay with you is filled with laughter and tons of loving moments that will build lifetime memories.

I agree, sharing your home with your daughter's cute little family is exactly what your house needs.

Have a great weekend!

CB said...

What a majorly cute little guy!!
Wow! I know you are going to have fun having the "Kids and grandkids" at home with you - what a blessing :D

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

What a good grandma you are! He is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

Cynthia said...

Sounds like a wonderful thing for you to look forward too. Those cheeks! They're just MADE for Grammie smooches!

the weisenburger life said...

You are going to have a great time with Baby Miles and Sweet Kali :o) I'm glad she will be back in your arms soon! Love you!

Jenny said...

Your going to have so much fun! I am excited for you. I love shopping KSL.com, best deals ever.

tiki_lady said...

soo good and congrats to him graduating!