Monday, October 17, 2011

Mondays with Mr. Miles #9

Miles found a willow statue on one of my tables in the living room and was holding it and studying it. It is a representation of Mark and Porter and was a tender gift given to Mark last Father's Day. Miles seemed to sense the importance of this piece of art and was ever so careful and gentle with it. Someday, Miles, you will know all about your uncle Porter. I can't wait for you to learn and understand who he is.

"A grandchild is a gift from above ... one to cherish and to love."
*
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty."
*
"Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gift to each other."
*
"You Put the Grand in Grandma."
*
"Whenever I see you I have an uncontrollable urge to fling open my arms, excitedly shout your name and scoop you up."

3 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

ah...

Unknown said...

So awesome. Grandkids are a blessing.

Jenny Lynn said...

Such a special moment when a child senses the spirit around a home. Grandchildren are such a blessing, one I am looking forward to someday.