Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mark's Birthday

I think the older we get the more we wish our birthdays would just not come around so often. Does anyone else feel that way? One of Mark's very favorite things to eat is a steak and everything sandwich at The Italian Place. When my son Cooper asked me where we were going for dad's birthday I told him we were letting daddy choose since it was his special day. I told Cooper I bet he picks Italian Place and sure enough that's exactly what he did.

Cooper and Miles were having a great time 'playing'.  It's a good thing we had the whole restaurant to ourselves because little Mr. Miles is not a quiet little dude.  That boy has a set of lungs that enjoys laughing and squealing.  It probably doesn't help either that his uncle is almost as rambunctious!

Happy Birthday Mark!
Mark got some new workout clothes and shoes for his birthday so we can continue to enjoy some racquetball time together.  He keeps telling me now he's really going to stomp me with his new gear. We'll just have to see about that.

1 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

We have much in common, October is a big party month for our family as well. Happy Birthday Mark!