Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mondays with Mr. Miles #1

I definitely have a most inquisitive grandson.  He brings so much joy to my life in ways I didn't think were possible.  I thought it would be fun to add a weekly photo of just Mr. Miles to my blog.  Who knows what adventures are around the corner?  Mr. Miles will surely be creating many, you can bet on that! 
 "A grandchild is a gift from above ... one to cherish and to love."
*
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty." 
*
"Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gift to each other."
*
"You Put the Grand in Grandma."
*
"Whenever I see you I have an uncontrollable urge to fling open my arms, excitedly shout your name and scoop you up."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a doll! Looks like he's interested in kitchen duty!

CB said...

He is a darling boy - what a blessing to you!

Doran & Jody said...

Ah..so cute. He is growing so fast!

Have him come clean out my fridge too!!

Jan said...

I can't wait for these moments :) you have convinced me even more Susette.. he is so cute..

Jen said...

Looks like he's quite the big helper! Haha. He's adorable.