Monday, May 9, 2011

Mondays with Mr. Miles #2

Miles enjoys standing in the open doorway looking outside.  I can just imagine in his little mind some of the things he's contemplating going after:

A-Pebbles the cat lurking in the bushes
B-The slides and swings just around the fence and down the path to the park (which he knows how to get to all by himself)
C-Rocks to throw into the lawn
D-Dirt to grab by the handfuls and throw onto the sidewalk

Trust me, he can and will, go after all these things each time he has access out of this door.  He's such a busy boy and keeps me hopping every time he comes to visit.   
"A grandchild is a gift from above ... one to cherish and to love."
*
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty." 
*
"Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gift to each other."
*
"You Put the Grand in Grandma."
*
"Whenever I see you I have an uncontrollable urge to fling open my arms, excitedly shout your name and scoop you up."

2 comments:

LL said...

he's lucky to have his Grandma so close--
Cutest little guy!

Heatherlyn said...

I think grandchildren would be wonderful. You are blessed! :)