Friday, July 16, 2010

Odometer Reading

Porter and I shared a car for the last few months of his life, which was actually working out nicely, if you can believe, for an 18 year old boy and his mama. Porter would have liked seeing this odometer reading so I snapped a photo to always remember, and to document. Our family was actually driving home from our friends, the Weisenberger's, cabin when this happened. We were coming down the canyon and actually had to slow way down so we wouldn't miss it. Good thing Mark was driving and I had the camera. Also, good thing nobody was behind us on the road.

6 comments:

LL said...

I love it!
(happy to see the speedometer wasn't at 70 while the photo was taken ;-))

the weisenburger life said...

Porter would have loved it! I love the white car!!! I hope it runs indefinitely and it never breaks down :o)

Beth at Aunties said...

That is awesome!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I bet he would have loved that!!! How awesome!

tiki_lady said...

amazing that you wouldn't even catch that! or know that it was coming up.

LyndiLou said...

I LOVE random fun stuff like that! :) I like catching the time like that too! :) I'm glad you took a picture!