Saturday, February 19, 2011

Miles and the Pillows

Kali, Wade, and Miles moved out just a little over a month ago, which means I don't get to see my cute little grandson everyday, all day long.  And so I sure love when this little guy comes over to play. Miles loves cushions of any kind, from the couch, pillows from the beds, etc.  He loves to dive head first into them and then will squeal with delight.  After awhile his little cheeks will get so red from all the face plants he does.  

Grandma's bed BEFORE Miles comes to play





Grandma's bed AFTER Miles comes to play

10 comments:

Brenda said...

What an adorable little Grandson!
I can't wait to be a Grandma. I want my bed all messed up from a cute little grandbaby! :D

What fun!
Have a great weekend!
Love, Brenda

LL said...

CUTE! He is so adorable, he's lucky to have such a fun Grandma. What does he call you?

Unknown said...

Precious memories!

susette said...

LL-Little Miles doesn't do a whole lot of talking yet and so he doesn't say grandma yet. I'm looking forward to the day he does :)

Lara Neves said...

What a bundle of energy he is! I think I'll have to try diving into a pile of pillows myself after reading this...looks like a blast!

Loralee and the gang... said...

What a cutie-pie!

Scott and Kristy said...

LOVE IT

Jenny Lynn said...

He is so cute... it is certainly worth re-making the bed.

Jen said...

He's adorable! I always love how they can be so rambunctious and still manage to keep a binky in their mouth. They are pro multi-taskers! Ha. I bet you miss your grandson terribly, but think how all the more excited he will be to see you each time he comes over.

alpinekleins said...

Must be awfully quiet around there ;)

Kristin