Wednesday, October 30, 2013

PLAIN NUTS!!

Remember how I have been complaining about being in a running slump and just not feeling the joy and excitement anymore?  Well, then I go and do something completely off the deep end.

I'm either completely irrational, completely insane, have amnesia about running pain, or have just gone completely bonkers!  Please don't concur with any of these, I already know the truth.  So what is my problem???

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR MY FIRST 100 MILE RACE!!!!!!  

You know what this means now????  BIG TIME TRAINING STARTING PRONTO!!  That will happen this weekend since I'm heading South to run a trail marathon in the beautiful mountains of Moab, Utah!  Oh yeah, I'm ready to go!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all Cory's fault. He makes it look so easy. Good luck to you on your training!

Kathee said...

WOW!! You are amazing! Good luck!

Cory Reese said...

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

You are just plain nuts and awesome. I'm so excited to spend some miles with you on this one! It's going to be a blast.

Michael said...

Holy Smokes girl!!! That's awesome!! You can do it!

Renee said...

AWESOME! You got this!

Amy @ Run Mom Run said...

You are going to be amazing! I have a feeling this will settle with you well and will be good for your soul. I am so exited for you!

Jerilee E. said...

You're becoming one of them!! You ultra marathoners make it seem so fun and amazing!
You will do awesome :). So excited for you.