Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Pink Donut Half Marathon

My last couple of posts I've talked about a new running friend named Josh and his love of running half marathons, and his incredible weight loss success.  Well, when he found out that FastCory does a Hostess Half Marathon in Hurricane he immediately wanted to organize something up in the North part of the State involving food and running.  Josh's mother has cancer and so Josh is on a quest to raise money to help cure cancer.

If you would like to run with a few of us crazy, happy runners then please join us on July 7th, 2012.  I would do more explaining here but I think Josh's blog shares all the details much better than I can so head over there and sign up.  It's limited to the first 25 runners so hurry fast.

2 comments:

Josh said...

AWESOME! Thanks for the shout out! This is seriously going to be an awesome race for an awesome cause!

Jerilee E. said...

That sounds so fun! Eating donuts while running sounds like the best race EVER. I really want to do it- my husband might be out of town that weekend, but he should know in the next day or two.