Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Legacy Half Marathon-Midnight Run

I think most of my blogging friends are also my Facebook friends so this may be duplicating the information, but I wanted to share it here anyway.  My cousin's husband is a coordinator for athletic events here in Utah. He organizes not only half marathons but triathlons, duathlons, relays, and Santa Claus runs.  His website is www.onhillevents.com and one of the races coming up soon is the Legacy Half Marathon Midnight Run.

 I'm very thrilled to get to run in their race and see some of my family I haven't seen for awhile.  Also, the opportunity to run late at night will be a unique experience for me.  One of the fun things about this race is the use of glow sticks and other glow in the dark items that will be handed out to run with.  It has also been coordinated so that there will be a full moon to enjoy that night as well.  Yep, should be a fun one.  Anybody want to join me?   August 3rd, 2012.  Go check out their website and see what you think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally do it but we are doing a midnight run in Mapleton that same night!