Monday, June 18, 2012

Mondays with Mr. Miles

This little guy warms my heart every time I see him and am with him. Kali and Wade went on a date to celebrate Wade's birthday and I got to have little Miles come over and play. We went to the park and he played in the dirt and next thing I realized he was rubbing his face and throwing wood chips everywhere. Of course he didn't care.  I had to bribe him with chalkmoke (chocolate milk) to get him to leave and go wash up.
A grandchild is a gift from above ... one to cherish and to love."
*
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty."
*
"Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gift to each other."
*
"You Put the Grand in Grandma."
*
"Whenever I see you I have an uncontrollable urge to fling open my arms, excitedly shout your name and scoop you up."

2 comments:

wendy said...

ha ha...I can put an AMEN to all of that.
I have been feeding my grandkids lots of chalkmoke all week too.

Here's to US grandmas.

Jenny Lynn said...

LOL...Looks like he had a great time with you.