Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Blog Book is Here!!

It came! It came! And I'm so pleased! A couple weeks ago I got online and started researching a few different websites to create a book from my blog. After a couple recommendations I went with the Blurb company and created this.  It ended up being 89 pages in length.  Silly me if I would have paid more attention to the pricing I could have gotten 120 pages printed in my book for the same price. You better believe when I make my book for 2009 I will pay closer attention. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it turned out well. It feels so good to have your blog printed!

wendy said...

these books really are amazing...what a great way to journal with photos etc.
I have a son and DIL who do that.

Doran & Jody said...

Yeah!!
Don't you just love them?
I am so close to finishing my second one but I have been such a slacker. I am only FOUR years behind.

Cynthia said...

Good job! How exciting to have it all preserved in a book you can hold in your hands!

I hope to have books made of my blog too- I just haven't gotten around to it yet!

Jenny Lynn said...

I have been thinking of doing this. Seeing yours just makes me want to look into all the more. I feel like my blog is more of a journal. So, it would be great to have it printed into book form.

Erica Gorman said...

Now I am too tempted to make a book from my blog one day!!! Right now I am just overwhelmed with making my darling daughter's annual year books....they end up so long! But I do love making them and having the memories in a book versus just as digital images on my computer.

Pedaling said...

I'm in the process of completing my 5th Blurb book. They are terrific. I love yours!