Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Running Bug

I have been accused of having the running bug a couple times in the the past couple weeks.  Is this a good thing?   Does it mean I have become obsessed or that I just am merely enjoying it?  I haven't quite figured it out myself.  I know I have enjoyed the whole half-marathon training process and with one race under my belt and a week off of running I am now starting up again with the 10-week plan to get ready for the next half-marathon, Top of Utah, which happens at the end of August.

My daughter, Kali, took some fun photos at my Utah Valley Half Marathon that happened on June 11 and as soon as I get those I will post some and share all about that whole experience.


3 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

I think it is a good thing to enjoy running. So many of us WISH we enjoyed it and could get excited about it. I know some runners who just LOVE it (and I wish I did even just a tiny bit)! :)

heather said...

So, is the bug contagious? Because I'd like it.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Having the running bug is a good thing! Congrats on running your first half. I am TRYing to get motivated to do one myself!