Saturday, July 17, 2010

He's Home

From a few posts ago I talked about Kali and the baby coming home. Well, they have been here a week and a half now and we are enjoying them so much. Wade, Kali's husband was the brave soul who drove all of their belongings across the country in a big Budget Rentals truck. He left from Boston last Saturday, late afternoon, and arrived here in Utah on Tuesday evening. That's some pretty quick driving.
You can now see what I will be spending a lot of my free time doing.  Enjoying this little guy and his family!

9 comments:

LL said...

LUCKY LUCKY GRANDMA!
and lucky little guy...I'm sure he will be well taken care of.
ENJOY!

Kimberly said...

So sweet! How neat to have your grandson with you!
Thanks for your kind advice and friendship. I appreciate it so much!

Jenny said...

Have fun cuddling your cute grandson.

LyndiLou said...

I'm glad that you have them back! :) And it was very sweet of you to stop hanging out with them long enough to blog and share these cute pictures with all of us! ;)

Courtney said...

So happy for you. He is sure a cute little guy!

Jacki said...

i'm glad they all made it here safely. what a cute lil' guy he is. have fun with them. :)

tiki_lady said...

such good times await!

Heatherlyn said...

Oh my! He is so adorable! I'd just enjoy toting him around and loving him up!!!! :)

Beth at Aunties said...

And my word is so adorable, handsome and worth that last month...hourly and minute wait. I so prayed you could be there with Kali and enjoy Grandma heaven before you ahd to come back home.

Enjoy lots of Grandma Heaven now. I am glad they are closer and can hardly wait for our last son and his precious family to finish dental school and to return back anywhere out here in the west.

Enjoy!