Thursday, September 15, 2011

Running, Career, Church Service, Family, Life!

I have been trying to decide what direction to turn with my blog.  I have been pretty consumed with this new found love of running since December of 2010 and find a lot of inspiration and motivation reading other runner's blogs. One thought was that I should just start a different blog about running alone but then I realized I don't really post enough about that, nor do I want one more separate thing to keep up.  After mulling the ideas around for awhile my thoughts just kept going back to what this blog is really about:  Life!  I want to be able to document what's happening in me and my family's life.  I'm not very good at keeping a journal and my scrap-booking hobby has almost completely died off.  I'm hoping someday to start that up again but for now this blog is the next best thing.  So, some days I may blog about running and health and fitness, some days about my family or friends, some days about my grandson (because he is just so blasted cute!) As of right now I am feeling really behind on my blog posts but they are in the works and will be coming soon.  

It's all about balance and trying to find it.  Is it possible?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and you're doing great!!!!!

Loralee and the gang... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loralee and the gang... said...

You and I are both in the same boat, I think. So much going on and wanting to document it, but where's the time? Maybe having fewer daylight hours will help ;-)(BTW the previous post was me - bad grammer made me delete it!)

Doran & Jody said...

I vote for one blog about your WHOLE life. It is too much to try to keep up one blog and more would be too hard. Besides running IS part of your life and it mixes in with the rest of your life.