Monday, April 23, 2012

Mondays with Mr. Miles #12

It's been a little while since I've posted a 'Monday's with Mr. Miles' and when his mama sent me this picture a few weeks ago I knew I wanted to use it. Thanks Kali dear.
Miles was happily enjoying his very own first ice cream cone.  Oh the joys of being a kid!!

A grandchild is a gift from above ... one to cherish and to love."
*
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty."
*
"Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gift to each other."
*
"You Put the Grand in Grandma."
*
"Whenever I see you I have an uncontrollable urge to fling open my arms, excitedly shout your name and scoop you up."

3 comments:

wendy said...

Such a cute picture...and I KNOW there are Not enough pictures to be had of our grandkids.
I have 10.......and adore them all.
Every one of their accomplishments and new experiences of life.
Oh how I HOPE and PRAY for the best of life for them.
That the adversary will LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Launi said...

He is such a little doll. And am I right? Is Kali expecting again?!
Now I'm hungry for ice cream. Way to go. ahahaha.

:}

LyndiLou said...

Awww... he is so cute! I'm sure that ice cream cone is just the 1st of many to come! Fun!