Monday, October 3, 2011

Mondays with Mr. Miles #8

Oh how he loves this cat.  He squeals every time he sees her in the garage or outside.  I think Pebbles has finally comes to terms with a little person being around.  She used to be afraid of him and now she just tolerates him and actually will linger a little longer when she realizes he's not out to hurt her.

"A grandchild is a gift from above ... one to cherish and to love."
*
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty."
*
"Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gift to each other."
*
"You Put the Grand in Grandma."
*
"Whenever I see you I have an uncontrollable urge to fling open my arms, excitedly shout your name and scoop you up."

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

Our cats sometimes run when they see Bubee coming.

Sarah Grecco said...

That is the sweetest picture ever! My cats end up in many of my blog photos. They kinda wish they could blog too....

xo
Sarah
Get Up & Go