Monday, May 16, 2011

Mondays with Mr. Miles #3

A little dirt never hurts. Miles loves to scoop it out of the flower beds and then smear it back and forth on the cement. When he's in a puddle of water he will bend over and smear it back and forth and then stand up and stomp stomp. I love watching this little guy play and have adventures.
"A grandchild is a gift from above ... one to cherish and to love."
*
"A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty." 
*
"Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gift to each other."
*
"You Put the Grand in Grandma."
*
"Whenever I see you I have an uncontrollable urge to fling open my arms, excitedly shout your name and scoop you up."

5 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

squish that dirt boy

Launi said...

Oh, he's just wonderful! I do know what you mean about those smushy little people. It's whole new kind of love--isn't it?

Cynthia said...

He's getting so big! Glad you are able to enjoy the greatest perk of being a Mom- it makes it possible to be a Grandma!

Heatherlyn said...

It is so great that you get to enjoy your little guy! I think I will really enjoy my grandkids someday about a decade from now! :)

heather said...

He is so big! And cute.

Looks like he is having a really good time!